Terms and Conditions for Commercial Banking
The General Terms and Conditions are terms governing your account(s) held with us.
The following items are collectively known as the General Terms and Conditions:
- The Master Services Agreement (including the Confidentiality and Regulatory Annex) applies to all our corporate customers throughout the world.
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Country Conditions supplements and modifies the Master Services Agreement for your accounts in the UAE only. Even if you already have an account with HSBC elsewhere, you need to read these Country Conditions when you open an account with HSBC in the UAE.
- The UAE Account Disclosures sets out some additional information with regards to your account in the UAE. Even if you already have an account with HSBC elsewhere, you need to read these Account Disclosures when you open an account with HSBC in the UAE.
- If you have requested for HSBCnet, the E-Channels Security Measures is applicable to your HSBCnet profile in any country or territory.
Download here (English version):
Download here (Arabic version):
The General Terms and Conditions shall be effective from 11 April 2021 for all of our new Commercial Banking Customers.
For our existing customers, the previous version of the Corporate Banking General Terms and Conditions continues to apply.
Relationship Terms of Business
The Relationship Terms of Business will govern your banking relationship with HSBC Bank Middle East Limited (UAE Branch) if you do not hold a bank account with us.
Corporate Tariffs and Charges
General Servicing Forms
- UAE Autopay Application Form (PDF, 854KB)
- UAE Drawdown and Rollover SmartForm (PDF, 1.90MB)
- Account closure form (PDF, 574KB)
- Business Banking solution application form (PDF, 240KB)
- Customer Contact Details Update Form (PDF, 61KB)
- Designated Contact Person Form - For Payments / Transaction Confirmation only (PDF, 573KB)
- Product Delivery Authorisation Form (PDF, 640KB)
- Document Delivery Authorisation form (PDF, 498KB)
- Pre onboarding form (PDF, 933KB)
- UAE term Deposit Form (PDF, 75KB)
- UAE Cheque Book Application Form (PDF, 59KB)
- Additional Account Opening Form (PDF, 32KB)
- Certificate of Capital (Word, 22KB)
- Delcaration of No Memorandom (Word, 22KB)
- ATM/Branch Cheque Deposit Machine dispute form (PDF, 72KB)
Transfers and Payments
Common Reporting Standard (CRS) Forms
Value Added Tax (VAT)