- Enhanced working capital and debt facility management
- Comprehensive and detailed reporting suite
- Bank driven strategic investment into a strong pipeline of feature enhancements.
- Improved accuracy of forecasts
- Automated flow of HSBC and third party bank account data into your forecasting models, with minimal set up
In an ever changing geopolitical and market environment, it is more important than ever for Treasurers to have an accurate and timely forecast of their Global liquidity position, not just in the short term, but as far forward as possible.
As part of HSBC’s drive for digital innovation, our Cash Flow Forecasting tool can provide Treasurers with the functionality they need to do just that. Taking business line feeds via automated and manual input, the Cash Flow Forecasting tool is a fully integrated solution able to compile a forecast of all cash movements that impact an organisation’s day to day cash position from present out to 3 years if required.
As part of HSBC’s Global Payments Solutions, the Cash Flow Forecasting tool immediately captures information from an organisation’s cash pool structures, bank accounts and transaction level data. The data can be presented in multiple reporting parameters allowing for detailed analysis of each line item, variance analysis to compare forecast numbers against actuals and consolidated data providing a holistic view of an organisation’s cash position.
Accessed via HSBCnet, the Cash Flow Forecasting tool is part of the continued expansion of the functionality available within the Liquidity Management Portal.