HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
PO Box 66
1. For 24-Hour Automated Phone Banking Service, please call 600 54 0004 (within UAE) or +971 600 54 0004 (outside UAE) with your Phone Banking ID and PIN
2. For operational requests and enquiries (including account maintenance, payments, HSBCnet, and trade transactions), please contact the HSBC Corporate Services team on +971 600 56 7003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The team is operational from 8am to 5pm Sunday to Thursday (except for the Trade team, which is available from 8am to 4:30pm Saturday to Thursday)
3. For any other enquiries, you may contact your Relationship Manager. Alternatively, you can visit one of our HSBC UAE branches for further assistance
4. For Credit Card related enquiries, please contact our Corporate Card Helpdesk on 800 4407 (+971 4 366 9001 from outside the UAE), option 3, which is operational for 24 hours, Saturdays to Fridays
5. For any Trade and Guarantees related enquiries, you may contact our Trade Service Help Desk on 800 HSBC TRADE (800 4722 87233) which is operational from 8:00am to 4:30pm from Saturdays to Thursdays. Alternatively you can email email@example.com
At HSBC, your opinions matter. Should you have any compliments, suggestions or complaints about the service you have received, please use one of the following channels. HSBC Bank Middle East Limited has a complaint/feedback handling process in place, details of which are provided below.
For Payments, HSBCnet and Corporate Debit/Credit Card support – 800 4407
For Trade 800 HSBC TRADE (800 4722 81233)
In case we are unable to provide an immediate solution to your complaint / feedback, you will be provided with a Complaint Reference Number, together with the approximate time that will be required for resolution. You will be contacted by the committed date with a full response.
Click here to send us your compliments, suggestions or complaints
You will receive a notification acknowledging your complaint / feedback and will be contacted within two working days. In the event we are unable to provide an immediate solution to your complaint / feedback, you will be provided with a Complaint Reference Number, together with the approximate time frame required to resolve the matter. You will be contacted by the committed date with a full response.
We will always try to resolve your concerns there and then. If this is not possible, we will fully investigate all the issues you have raised and aim to resolve them as quickly as we can, by speaking with you or writing to you. Sometimes it may take a little longer to resolve matters – if this is the case, we will keep you updated on our progress throughout.
If you are not satisfied with the response you have received by lodging your complaint / feedback through the channels provided above, or if you do not receive a response within the time frame communicated, you may escalate the issue to the Customer Experience team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Customer Experience representative will contact you within two working days following receipt of your correspondence.
In the event you are not satisfied with our final response or 15 working days have passed since you first raised your complaint you have the right to refer your complaint to the Central Bank of UAE at the following email address: email@example.com using any of the following channels.
Register a complaint:
In cases where the effort to reach settlement with the concerned institution is exhausted or the subject matter is pending for more than 15 working days with bank, whichever is earlier, the consumer then can submit a detailed complaint through the available channels of the Consumer Protection of the CBUAE, preferably online in our website.
Reply to the complaint:
Central Bank Branches:
|Abu Dhabi||King Abdulla Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street – Al Bateen Area|
|Dubai||Al Gubaibah Street – Al Gubaibah Area|
|Al Sharjah||King Abdulaziz Street – Abu Shgarag Area|
|Ras Al Khaimah||Al Muntaser Street – Al Nakheel Area|
|Al Fujairah||Hamad Bin Abdulla Street – Mraisheed Area|
|Al Ain||Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street – Oud Altuba Area|